- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John Donaldson of 2317 Kent St. was charged on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to yield and failure to show proof of insurance.
* Phillip Smith, 20, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing under $500.
* A man was in custody awaiting formal charges for driving with a revoked license and driving with an invalid license plate.
* A suspect was in custody pending the filing of charges of stealing from 200 West Park Mall.
* A suspect was in custody pending the filing of charges of domestic assault.
* Isaac Barbour, 41, of 233 Mill St. was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court, a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation and a Boone County warrant for child neglect and nonsupport.
* Deborah Kinder, 45, of 1512 Big Bend Road was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear in court.
* A 16-year-old suspect was taken into custody in connection with an assault at 30 N. Hanover St.
* A suspect was in custody pending the filing of charges of assault at 1922 Bloomfield Road.
* An assault was reported at Broadway and Ellis Street.
* An assault was reported at Jefferson and Middle streets.
* Debonaire Rowe, 18, of 3050 Mimosa St., Apt. 15, was issued a summons for assault.
* Jesse McGregor, 22, of 1122 Good Hope St., was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Johnathan Lewis, 18, of Benton, Mo., was issued a summons on charges of improper turn, driving while license suspended, being a minor in possession of alcohol and possession of a controlled substance.
* Kyle Jaco, 18, of Jackson; Kyle Madden, 18, of 535 Asher St.; and Samuel McDaniel, 17, of 301 Louis St. were issued summonses on charges of possession of alcohol by minors.
* A wallet and cash were reported stolen from 3439 William St.
* Fuel was reported stolen from Jasper's at 10 S. West End Blvd.
* A glass door pane was broken in a burglary at 301 Broadway.
* A billfold was reported stolen from 883 S. Kingshighway.
* A wallet was reported stolen from 835 S. Kingshighway.
* A Schwinn Mountain bike was reported stolen from 912 S. Benton St.
* A vehicle door was scratched at 2829 Themis St., Apt. 2.
* A sliding glass window was reported broken at 2581 Lisa St.
* Vehicle doors and a rear quarter panel on the vehicle were reported damaged at 3259 William St.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* An unlawful use of a weapon was reported at Highway 74 and Sprigg Street.
* A card holder and contents were reported lost from 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* A pit bull was reported missing.