- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 11/19/06
The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the following calls on Friday:
* At 10:46 a.m., an assist on the Mississippi River.
* At 4:29 p.m., a traffic accident at William Street and St. Francis Drive.
* At 6:54 p.m., stand-by at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
* At 9:44 p.m., stand-by at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
* At 10:28 p.m., an assist at the riverfront.
The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the following calls on Saturday:
* At 2:46 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1900 block of Bloomfield Street.
* At 7:39 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Broadway.
* At 10:33 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2100 block of William Street.
* At 11:08 a.m., citizen assist in the 2100 block of William Street.
* At 2:21 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 2:23 p.m. emergency medical service in the 2700 block of Adeline Street.
* At 3:17 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of North Fountain Street.
* At 4:10 p.m., a fire alarm sounding at 3049 William St.