- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire Report 11/18/06
The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the following call Thursday: n At 7:13 p.m., airport stand-by at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 5:57 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Rivercrest Drive.
* At 9:07 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of William Street.
* At 9:32 a.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Benton Street.
* At 10:21 a.m., emergency medical service at the river wall.
* At 11:12 a.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of South Kingshighway.
The Jackson Fire Department responded to the following calls Friday:
* Emergency medical service on Aaron Drive.