Police report 11/18/06
Saturday, November 18, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandee R. Young, 26, of 1512 Big Bend Blvd., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Shawn S. Carnell, 31, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for drug possession.
* Domenica M. Hornig, 20, of South Lorimier Street, received summonses for possession of drug paraphernalia, trespassing and prohibited acts.
* Edward L. Allen, 31, of 908 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Mark E. Brazel, 35, of Charleston, Mo., received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Show Me's, 1751 Independence St., reported a theft of drinks.
* Hucks, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of two bottles of vodka.
* A Blackberry telephone was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A PlayStation 2 and games were reported stolen at 513 Amethyst St.
* A wallet and contents were reported stolen at 1624 N. Kings¿highway.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 Willam St., reported a theft of cigarettes.
* A burglary was reported at 654 Timon Way. Checks, a radio, a television, a VCR, DVD players and a watch were reported stolen.
* Door trim was reported damaged at 1707 William St.
* The hood of a vehicle was reported scratched at 708 S. Benton St.
* Telephone harassment was reported.
* A purse was reported lost at 3439 William St.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported on Kimbel Lane.
* Trespassing was reported in the 200 block of South Missouri Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 2300 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A request to keep the peace was received from the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1600 block of Mulberry Street.
@graphic_body_indent_bold leadin:Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Seth A. Miller, 19, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for burglary, stealing and fraudulent use of a credit device.
* Joshua L. Grogan, 27, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for speeding.
* Cecil H. Quinn, 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* David J. Merriweather, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
@graphic_body_indent_bold leadin:Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A portable CD/stereo was reported stolen at University Center.
* Two computers were reported stolen at Dearmont Circle.