- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Stephanie Ann Stone and Kent Roger Zimmerman were married April 22, 2006, at Centenary United Methodist Church. The Rev. Ron Watts performed the ceremony. Reader was Betsy Richey. Music was provided by Trio Girardeaux. Vocalists were Shari Boxdorfer and Tyson Zahner.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry L. and Nancy Stone of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Roger and Joyce Zimmerman of O'Fallon, Ill.
Matrons of honor were Laura Michaud of Belle Rive, Ill., and Cassi Weissflog of Peachtree City, Ga. Bridesmaids were Pam Back of Cape Girardeau, Susan Kippenberger of Alpharetta, Ga., and Katie Molitor of Franklin, Tenn., cousin of the bride.
Kirby Rhines of Louisville, Ky., was best man. Groomsmen were Scott Rich of Fairview Heights, Ill.; Bruce Veach of O'Fallon; Karl Zimmerman of Carlyle, Ill., and Kit Zimmerman of O'Fallon, brothers of the groom. Ushers were Brad Clare of Rochester, Ill.; Chris McCollum of O'Fallon, cousin of the groom; and Brian Villhard of O'Fallon.
Flower girl was Kaylie Bauman, daughter of Katie Molitor and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Josh Zimmerman, son of Kit and Debbie Zimmerman and nephew of the groom.
Maddie Michaud attended the guest book. Program attendants were Amanda and Rebecca Birk, cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at Plaza Conference Center.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 21 at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Mrs. Zimmerman is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in psychology from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master of arts in counseling from Webster University. She is a licensed professional counselor and director of prevention at Progressive Youth Connection in St. Louis.
The groom is a graduate of O'Fallon Township High School. He received a bachelor's degree in business administration from McKendree College. He is a financial project manager at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Jamaica, the couple resides in O'Fallon.