- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fruitland Community Church was the setting Nov. 4, 2006, for the wedding of Amanda Wright and Brad Schafer. The Rev. Mike Parry performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Sandra Wright of Ridgway, Ill., and Steve and Connie Wright of Jackson. The groom is the son of Bob and Shirlene Schafer of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Ashley Baker and matron of honor was Lacie Cureton.
Gordon Schafer was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Justin Bromley. Usher was Aaron Wright, brother of the bride.
Maria Ferguson attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Jackson. Servers were Amanda Lange and Katie Drone.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 3 at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Mrs. Schafer is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at Nordenia USA.
The couple resides in Jackson.