- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Brandi Kendra Lobb and Tory Dixon Meyr were united in marriage Aug. 20, 2006, at Scottsdale Family Church in Scottsdale, Ariz. Joe Gordon performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Kristen Adams of Scottsdale.
Kim and Janice Lobb of Scottsdale and Sheri Lobb of Cameron Park, Calif., are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Larry and Judi Meyr of Chaffee, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her parents.
Maid of honor was Jaclyn Troemel of Scottsdale. Bridesmaids were Carlene Shackleford, Stacia Harris, Amanda Pacion and Leeann Infranco, all of Scottsdale.
Trae Meyr of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Tyler Meyr of St. Louis, brother of the groom; Blake Westra of Alton, Ill., Kevin Cherrick of Scottsdale, and Barrett Rupp of Scottsdale, brother of the bride. Ushers were Bradley Rupp of Scottsdale, brother of the bride, and Brandon Shaw.
The reception was held at Ancala Country Club in Scottsdale.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 19 at Buca di Beppo Restaurant in Scottsdale, and a reception Sept. 10 at Wildflower Loft in St. Louis.
Mrs. Meyr is a senior at Arizona State University in Phoenix.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in marketing and management from Washington University in St. Louis. He is manager of Relax the Back stores in Scottsdale.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple resides in Scottsdale.