- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Melissa Pauline Wise and Simon Chardin Dirnberger were united in marriage Nov. 3, 2006, at Fairmont Banff Springs in Banff National Forest in Alberta, Canada.
Parents of the couple are Paul and Pat Wise of Sikeston, Mo., and Bernard and Beverly Dirnberger of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Dirnberger received a bachelor of science degree with majors in marketing/management and office administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom received mechanical and metallurgical engineering degrees from the University of Missouri-Rolla, and an associate in aviation maintenance from Kansas State University. He is an engineer with American Airlines.
The couple resides in Tulsa, Okla.