- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
THEBES, Ill. -- Richard and Terrie Harter of Thebes and Brad Enke of St. Louis announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer Enke, to Robb Wilson, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Bob and Trisha Wilson of Wildwood, Mo., and Barbra Wilson of Monroe, N.J.
Enke is a 1994 graduate of Shawnee High School in Wolf Lake, Ill., and received a bachelor of science degree in mass communication from Southeast Missouri State University in 1998. She is special events manager at Boys and Girls Town of Missouri in St. Louis.
Wilson is a 1991 graduate of Lafayette High School in Ballwin, Mo., and received a bachelor of science degree in mass communication from Southeast in 1996. He is East Coast/Ohio Valley customer service representative with Hogan Transportation in Earth City, Mo.
The couple plans an Oct. 6, 2007, wedding at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau.