- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
WOLF LAKE, Ill. -- Katherine Dodson, 47, of Wolf Lake died Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2006, at her home.
She was born Oct. 24, 1959, at Anna, Ill., daughter of Billy and Sharon Highland Chapman.
Dodson had worked as a cashier at Wal-Mart in Anna, Wolf Lake Fast Stop, and as a cook at Jonesboro Health Care and Anna City Care.
Survivors include a daughter, Jessica Matlock of Jonesboro, Ill.; a son, Brandon Dodson of Wolf Lake; two stepsons, Jimmy Dodson of Anna, Michael Dodson of Portland, Tenn.; fiance, Larry Dodson of Wolf Lake; her parents; a brother, Kenny Chapman, a sister, Kris Treat, all of Anna; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant son.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 1 p.m. to service time today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.