- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Helen R. Rendleman, 86, of Anna died Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2006, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Feb. 21, 1920, in Alto Pass, Ill., daughter of Charles and Mary Lauderdale Kerley. She and Henry Rendleman IV were married Dec. 21, 1939, in Jackson. He died March 28, 2003.
Rendleman was a member of First Baptist Church and member and past president of VFW Ladies Auxiliary in Anna.
Survivors include a son, Henry "Hank" Rendleman of Paris, Tenn.; two daughters, Jennifer Hester of Vandalia, Ill., Luanne Rendleman of Cobden, Ill.; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.