- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ULLIN, Ill. -- Bernice Fay Dennis, 72, of Ullin died Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 27, 1934, in Mounds, Ill., daughter of Bonnie Franklin and Mary Ann Wildy Daniels. She married Ray Dennis, who died in April 1987.
Dennis attended Living Hope Fellowship Church in Grand Chain, Ill.
Survivors include four daughters, Sharon Long of Villa Ridge, Ill., Bonnie Smith of Mounds, Ill., Brenda Walters of Georgetown, S.C., Angie Feezor of Fulton, Ky.; a brother, Curtis Daniels of Urbandale, Ill.; nine grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Kevin Badgley officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Cemetery at Mounds.