- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Arraya Hope Jackson, 3 months, daughter of Frank Jackson and Brigitte Wilson of Jackson died Friday, Nov. 10, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 2, 2006, in Cape Girardeau.
She is survived by her parents; a sister, Kristal Jackson; paternal grandparents, Frank and Martha Jackson; and paternal great-grandmother, Alpha Turner, all of St. Louis.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Russell Heights Cemetery, with the Rev. Jerry Wickware officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.