- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Conrad Ralph Cummings, 98, of Anna died Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2006, at Illinois Veterans Home in Anna.
He was born Nov. 16, 1907, in Carmi, Ill.
Cummings retired from Ford Motor Co. in 1967. He was a member of Maple Grove Baptist Church in Perks, Ill.
He served in the U.S. Navy from 1927 to 1931 and in the U.S. Army in 1943.
Survivors include a son, Michael Cummings of Jefferson City, Mo.; a daughter, Carolyn Zampella of Palm Coast, Fla.; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Meisenheimer Cemetery, with military rites conducted by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455.