- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Henry R. West Jr., 63, of Perryville died Sunday, Nov. 12, 2006, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville.
He was born Feb. 13, 1943, in McComb, Miss., son of Mary Cobb Thompson. He and Ann Marie Gearing were married April 27, 1991.
West was a dock worker with Archer Daniel Midlan in New Orleans, La., and employed with the New Orleans Fire Department. He was of the Lutheran faith, a veteran of the U.S. Air Force Reserve and a member of the American Legion Post 133.
Survivors include his wife, Ann Marie West of Perryville; a stepson, Jason Reisenbichler of Perryville; a stepdaughter, Amy Conley of St. Mary; a sister, Yvonne Raphael of Bay St. Louis, Miss. and three step-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Wayne Palmer officiating.