- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- William "Bill" Dene Little, 67, of Perryville died Sunday, Nov. 12, 2006, at his home.
He was born June 28, 1939, in Commerce, Mo., son of John E. and Agnes T. Trentham Little.
Little was a retired fork lift driver for Rubbermaid and attended the Plainview Congregational Methodist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Ben D. Little of Marble Hill, Mo., Jacob W. Little of Perryville; a sister, Carolyn Sitze of Marble Hill; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Jimmie Fulbright officiating. Burial will be in Plainview Cemetery near Marble Hill.