- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Ann Pelley Coffman, 96, of Anna died Saturday, Nov. 11, 2006, at her home.
She was born July 26, 1910, at Anna, daughter of the late John M. and Kathryn Pelley Coffman.
Coffman was a member of the St. Mary's Catholic Church in Anna and the Ladies Guild at the church. She was a graduate of Southern Illinois University and a member of the VFW Ladies Auxiliary in Anna.
Survivors include eight nieces and nephews: Gail Payne of Greensboro, N.C.; Linda Lawler of Rancho Palos Verder, Calif.; Pat Coffman of Nashville, Tenn.; Mike Coffman of Mattoon, Ill.; Susan Belcher, Tim Coffman, Ellen Kay Schlenker and Mary Ann Stout, all of Anna.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Mary's Catholic Church. Monsignor Dennis Schaefer will officiate, with burial at Anna City Cemetery. A rosary service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.