- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 8/22/03
Friday, Aug. 22
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 7:26 p.m., medical assist at 701 N. Spanish.
At 7:35 p.m., medical assist at 203 Franks Lane.
At 8:48 p.m., carbon detector at 22 N. Hanover.
At 9:47 p.m., vehicle fire at 24 S. Hanover.
At 10:22 p.m., medical assist at 824 Bellevue.
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 12:18 a.m., medical assist at 701 Broadway Rear.
At 8:23 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg.
At 11:15 a.m., motor vehicle accident at Interstate 55.
At 11:38 a.m., medical assist at 3237 Chateau Drive.
At 12:12 p.m., medical assist at 507 Cape Meadows, No. 11.
At 12:26 p.m., alarm sounding at 3257 William.
At 1:02 p.m., medical assist at 1122 N. Fountain.
At 2:39 p.m., medical assist at 3269 Hopper Road.
At 3:05 p.m., motor vehicle accident at South Mount Auburn and Highway 74.
At 3:40 p.m., medical assist at 1126 Bertling.