- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police reports 11/13/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ryan K. Rhodes, 28, of 1714 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
* Marcus Trae Primm, 22, of 12 N. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
* Sara K. Krim, 22, of 6332 Triple Lake Road in Millstadt, Ill.; Kelly Kreitler, no age given, of 1015 Flora Lane in Florissant, Mo. and Jessica L. Barton, no age given, of 873 Chestnut St. in St. Charles, Mo., were each issued summonses for a disorderly house at 631 North St.
* Melissa J. Heisner, no age given, of 2020 Telford St. in St. Louis; Curt L. Hoffman, no age given, of 1015 Flora Lane in Florissant, Mo. and Christopher A. Harrington, no age given, of 10142 Sakura Gardens in St. Louis, were each issued summonses for a disorderly house at 1710 N. Sprigg St. Apt. 309.
* Theft was reported at 1726 Dunklin St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* A windshield was reported damaged at 1206 S. Ellis St.
* A door and windshield was reported damaged at the intersection of Henderson and Jefferson streets.
* Windows and stucco were reported damaged at 1028 N. Sprigg St.
* Property damage was reported at Parkview School, 1020 Parkway Drive.
* Property damage was reported at the Gibson Recovery Center, 1112 Linden St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon and property damage were reported at 630 N. Fountain St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon and property damage were reported at 624 N. Fountain St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon and property damage were reported at 2200 Big Bend Road.