Police reports 11/11/06
Saturday, November 11, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* William R. Taylor, 24, of 1025 W. Cape Rock Drive. was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and no insurance.
* Joseph Bisogno, 26, of 44 N. Pindwood St., Jackson, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Domestic assault and property damage were reported.
* An assault was reported at 429 N. Frederick St. Daniel D. Korn, 22, of 429 N. Frederick St., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported the theft of fuel.
* Stealing was reported at 2401 Lynwood St.
* Stealing was reported at 3061 William St.
* Burglary was reported at 2751 Hawthorn St.
* A car window was reported damaged at Broadway and Caruthers Avenue.
* Shiloh Rental Co., 915 College Hill Place, reported a damaged glass door.
* Property damage was reported at 137 S. Sprigg St.
* Tampering, resisting arrest and careless and imprudent driving were reported. Two people were in custody pending formal charges.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the unlawful use of a license.
* Disturbing the peace was reported at 102 Siemers Drive.
* Fraudulent use of a credit card device was reported at 3427 William St.
* Protective custody was ordered at 430 N. Frederick St.