- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
KELSO, Mo. -- Mary Elizabeth "Liz" Dannenmueller, 77, of Kelso died Thursday, Nov. 9, 2006, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 1, 1929, at Kelso, daughter of August and Rose Glastetter Heisserer. She and LeRoy Dannenmueller were married May 25, 1948, at Kelso.
Dannenmueller was a member of St. Augustine Catholic Church and St. Ann's Sodality.
Survivors include her husband; four sons, Donald, Cletus and Dale Dannenmueller of Kelso, Richard Dannenmueller of Horn Lake, Miss.; a daughter, Lynn Payne of Kelso; three brothers, Lawrence Heisserer of Benton, Mo., Barney Heisserer of Kelso, Cletus Heisserer of St. Louis; a sister, Rita Eichhorn of Kelso; 17 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, a daughter, four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 4 to 8 p.m. today. Parish prayers will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Augustine Church, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating. Burial will be in St. Augustine Cemetery.