- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
David Gene Mansker, 35, of Jackson passed away Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2006, at his home.
He was born March 30, 1971, in Cape Girardeau, son of Harold Gene and Mary Sue Kasten Mansker.
Dave was a member of Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson. He worked for Rubbermaid in Jackson and was previously employed with Bening Motor Co.
Loving survivors include his mother, Mary Sue Mansker; a son, Rhylie Mansker; two brothers, Vade (Cindy) Mansker, and Darin Mansker, all of Jackson; paternal grandparents, Cecil and Inatha Mansker of Cape Girardeau; aunts and uncles, Clinton and Jane Kasten of Creve Coeur, Mo., Ronnie and Mary Mansker, and Alan Mansker of Cape Girardeau; and many loving friends.
He was preceded in death by his father and maternal grandparents, Fred and Cora Kasten.
Friends may call today from 4 to 8 p.m. at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sam Roethemeyer officiating. Interment will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to the David Mansker family.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.