- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ADVANCE, Mo. -- James H. Robinson, 74, of Advance died Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born July 28, 1932, at Enough, Mo., son of the Rev. Andy and Lucy Morley Robinson. He and Francis Dentson were married April 12, 1952, at Arbor, Mo. She died in 1991.
Robinson was a maintenance worker 34 years at Inland Shoe Co. in Advance, and eight years at Columbia Sportswear in Chaffee, Mo. He was a member of Christian Life Church.
Survivors include two sons, David Robinson of Tennessee Colony, Texas, Billy Robinson of Advance; a sister, Ella Klitz of Monahans, Texas; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home after 11 a.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Wayne Page and Gavin Page officiating. Burial will be in Berrong Cemetery at Gipsy.