- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Erma E. Martino, 92, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Nov. 5, 2006, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born March 1, 1914, in Mounds, Ill., daughter of Joe P. and Nellie (King) Roberts.
Mrs. Martino was a registered nurse at hospitals in Michigan and Delaware.
Survivors include two nieces, Charlotte Shearer of Cape Girardeau, Nancy (Richard) Blunka of Whitehall, Mich.; two nephews, Donald (Betty) Ostby of Muskegon, Mich., Joe (Rosalie) Roberts of Salisbury, N.C.; and nine great-nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by three husbands, Loyal Rousseau, Dr. George Karlton and Samuel Martino; her parents; three brothers, Ellery E. Roberts, Charles H. Roberts and Joe E. Roberts; a sister, Evelyn Ostby; and a nephew, Robert Ostby.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.