- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police reports 11/7/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Miguel A. Juarez Figueroa, 19, of an unknown address, was arrested on suspicion of property damage and weapon violation.
* Herman D. Adams, 32, of 804 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of theft and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Kevin C. Watkins, 31, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat belt violation.
* Michael L. Woeltje, 35, of 321 Hickory Drive in Jackson, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for seat belt violation.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault and property damage were reported.
* A purse was reported stolen and a vehicle broken into at 2857 Cape LaCroix Road.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of fuel.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of fuel.
* A stereo was reported stolen at 121 Vantage Drive.
* Mid South Steel, 1425 Amblewood Drive, reported a broken vehicle mirror.
* Doors and signs were reported damaged at 1 Capaha Park Drive.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John H. Butler, 55, of 329 S. Shawnee Blvd., received a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Amos H. Locklear, 23, of 714 Goodson Drive, was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.
* Ryan D. Gresham, 19, of 111 N. Georgia St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Courtney M. McCormick, 22, of Marble Hill, Mo., received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Douglas G. Bartholomew, 33, of Millersville, received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Heather C. Kiplinger, 28, of Burfordville, received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Matthew R. Nanney, 26, of 2347 Oak St., received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Rebecca L. Brown, 18, of 504 Cedar St., received a summons for driving without a valid license.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of Mansfield Place.
* Landscaping damage was reported in the 2300 block of North High Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 200 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.