- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Stacey Leigh Simon and Zachary Joe Adams were married May 27, 2006, at Missouri Botanical Gardens in St. Louis. Rabbi Joshua Talb performed the ceremony. Music was by the Chesterfield Quartet.
The bride is the daughter of Mark and Carolyn Korlin of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Bob and Pam Adams of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Jayme Stratman of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Kim Adams of Jackson, sister of the groom; Laura Simon of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the bride; Dominie Sabatino and Meredith Lafata of St. Louis.
Ben Ressel of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Dustin Adams of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom; Sean Simon of Baton Rouge, La., and Josh Korlin of St. Louis, brothers of the bride; and Dan Tilley of St. Louis. Ushers were Corey Taylor of Columbus, Ohio, and Greg Porter of St. Louis.
Flower girls were Allison Bernstein and Jordan Stratman. Allison is the daughter of Scott and Terri Bernstein of Houston, Texas, and cousin of the bride. Jordan is the daughter of Jayme Stratman.
Guest book attendant was Lauren Timmermann and program attendant was Angie Shaw, both of St. Louis.
The reception was held at Windows on Washington.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 26 at Spiro's in St. Louis.
Mrs. Adams received a bachelor of arts degree in communications from Lindenwood University. She is an agent account executive with U.S. Cellular.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree in chemistry and bachelor of science degree in marketing from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master's degree in business administration from Lindenwood University. He is a senior account executive with UPS.
The couple resides in O'Fallon, Mo.