- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Krista Kathleen Olson and Peter Lowell Weeks exchanged vows Aug. 5, 2006, at Cape Bible Chapel. Dan Greene performed the ceremony. Pianist was Shane Steck, guitarist was Lowell Weeks, and vocalists were Becky, Erica and Lowell Weeks.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. Gary and Cindy Olson of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Lowell and Lynda Weeks of Syracuse, N.Y.
Matron of honor was the bride's mother, and maid of honor was Bethany Olson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lisa Wendling of Woodbury, Minn., cousin of the bride; Liz Robertson of St. Louis, Emily Hoffman of Jackson, Lauren Hanna of Zanesville, Ohio, and Karissa Anderson of Muscatine, Iowa.
The groom chose his father as best man. Groomsmen were Ajeet Samuel, Anand Samuel, Vive Thiagarajan, all of Syracuse; Jeff Arrington of Charlotte, N.C., Jake Farr of Holt, Mich., Shaun Wissmann of Tyler, Texas, and Jim Henderson of Madison, Wis.
Guest book attendants were Elishia Heiden and Mesha Russell of Jackson. Program attendants were Becky and Erica Weeks, sisters of the groom.
The reception was held at the church.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 4 at the home of Bob and Donna Pikey in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Weeks is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio, in 2006. She is a Mary Kay independent beauty consultant.
The groom is a graduate of Faith Heritage High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business management from Cedarville University in 2006. He is co-owner of a house flipping business.
After a wedding trip to Annapolis, Md., the couple resides in Syracuse.