- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Carl M. Frey, 81, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Nov. 4, 2006, at the Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born on Dec. 12, 1924, in St. Louis, the son of Virginia Drone and Charles Frey.
Frey was an accountant and a veteran.
Survivors include three daughters, Maureen Daniels of Richmond Heights, Mo., Jane Longinotti of Rolla, Mo. and Karen Loving of Houston, Texas; three sons, Edward Frey of St. Charles, Mo., Robert Frey of Chicago, Ill. and Donald Frey of Lake St. Louis, Mo. and 10 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 10 to 11:30 a.m. today at Immaculate Conception Church in Maplewood, Mo.
Funeral mass will be at 11:30 a.m. today at the church. Internment will be at Jefferson Barracks cemetery.
Arrangements were provided by Jay B. Smith Funeral Home in Maplewood, Mo.