- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police reports 11/5/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeremy D. Wadle, 20, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
* A 16-year-old girl was taken into custody on suspicion of possessing drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges for a weapons violation in the 200 block of North Ellis Street.
* Will B. Mosley, 37, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* David L. Hightower, 22, of Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A domestic assault and property damage were reported.
* An assault and burglary were reported.
* An assault was reported at 15 N. Main St.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Enterprise Leasing, 123 N. Clark Ave., reported the theft of a 2006 Ford Focus. The vehicle was later recovered.
* Asa Asphalt reported the theft of a grease gun, batteries and battery charger in the downtown area.
* A credit card was reported stolen at 1135 S. Pacific St.
* Clothes and luggage were reported stolen at 3255 William St.
* Clothes were reported stolen at 430 N. Frederick St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported two incidents of stolen gasoline.
* Gloves, a book bag and a recorder were reported stolen from a car that had its window smashed at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* A car stereo faceplate was reported stolen from a car that had its window smashed at 724 Themis St.
* A theft was reported at 125 N. Clark Ave.
* Cape United Auto Inc., 1105 Independence St., reported a theft of a taillight from a 1997 Saturn automobile. Rodney J. Harris, 27, of 243 N. Park Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for stealing in connection with the complaint.
* Money was reported stolen and a mailbox was reported damaged at 105 N. Clark Ave.
* Money was reported stolen at 804 S. Pacific St.
* A stereo with speakers and amplifier was reported stolen at 805 N. Spanish St.
* A storm door was reported damaged at 114 S. Pacific St.
* Windows in three cars were reported broken at 724 Themis St.
* A car window was reported broken and unnamed items taken at 1 S. Sprigg St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 10 N. Spanish St.
* A violation of an ex parte order of protection was reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 1533 Independence St.