- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BERTRAND, Mo. -- Betty Joyce Lishman, 60, of rural Bertrand died Thursday, Nov. 2, 2006, at her home.
She was born April 1, 1946, at New Madrid, Mo., daughter of Willam Junior and Clentine Black Blaize Neal. She and Johnny Ray Lishman were married March 19, 1987.
Lishman worked as a licensed practical nurse.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Larry Holmes of Benton; a daughter, Lesia Rae Denton of Morton, Miss.; six brothers, Roy Neal of Anderson, S.C., Larry Neal and Donald Neal of Sikeston, Mo., Gary Neal of East Prairie, Mo., George Neal of Cairo, Ill., and Jerry Neal of Bertrand, Mo.; a sister, Shirley Eaves of Vienna, Ill.; and a grandson.
She was preceded in death by a grandson.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at McMikle Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in the IOOF Cemetery near Charleston, Mo.