- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Marge St. Mary
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Margaret M. "Marge" St. Mary, 62, of Morehouse, Mo., formerly of Sikeston, died Thursday, Nov. 2, 2006, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born April 7, 1944, near Fayette, Ala., to the late Eulas Clinton and Sylvia Roseddie Tidwell Hubbert.
St. Mary was a cook and attended Temple of Faith Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Herbie St. Mary II of Sikeston.; three daughters, Tina Botkin and Teresa Speckelmeyer of Sikeston, and Tonya Brown of Morley, Mo.; a brother, Rueben Hubbert of Sikeston; a sister, Mary Nelson of Sikeston; and seven grandchildren.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston from noon until 2 p.m. Monday.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral chapel. The Rev. Loy Miller will officiate and burial will follow.