- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Oma L. Bailey, 95, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Thursday, Nov. 2, 2006, at Chateau Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 24, 1911, in Calico Rock, Ark., daughter of Rufus B. and Estel Cockran Freeman. She and Joseph Eugene Bailey were married Feb. 12, 1929. He died June 7, 1989.
Bailey was a member of the Church of Christ.
Survivors include a son, Bill Bailey of Perryville; two sisters, Nova Henderson of Little Rock, Ark., JoAnn Dixon of Marietta, Ga.; two grandsons; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 9 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Wes Wright officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.