- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dora Matilda Nations, 95, of Panama City, Fla., formerly of Perryville, died Monday, Oct. 30, 2006, in Panama City.
She was born March 12, 1911, at Lixville, Mo., daughter of Fritz F. and Minnie Yamnitz Kaiser. She and Joseph Graden Nations were married Sept. 25, 1937. He died April 4, 2001.
Nations had worked at International Shoe Co. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church and Concordia Ladies Aid in Perryville. She had lived in Panama City since 2001.
Survivors include a son, Donald Nations of Panama City; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home Saturday from 10 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Christopher Cole officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery.