- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Major contributors in the race for Cape Girardeau County presiding commissioner
Gerald Jones, Republican:
Keith and Majorie Deimund, Cape Girardeau, $650; Gary and Wendy Rust, Cape Girardeau, $650; Dwight and Kathy Johnson, Jackson, $325; Kenneth Evans, Jackson, $200; William and Trish Lafoe, Cape Girardeau, $200; T. Wayne and Linda Lewis, Jackson, $200; Jay and Kelly Purcell, Cape Girardeau, $200; Jerry and Nancy Stone, Cape Girardeau, $200; Rodney and Jan Miller, Millersville, $150; Joel and Pat Ray, Cape Girardeau, $150; Steve and Rita Crain, Cape Girardeau, $200; John and Teresa Thompson, Jackson, $125; Cape County Republican Women's Club, Cape Girardeau, $300; Reg and Kathy Swan, Cape Girardeau, $200.
Victor Farrow, Democrat:
No money raised.