- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Donna Mae Bienlien, 72, of Perryville died Monday, Oct. 30, 2006, at Georgian Gardens in Potosi, Mo.
She was born May 4, 1934, in Prairie du Rocher, Ill., daughter of Ralph and Laura Queffene Donjon. She and Howard John Bienlien were married Sept. 30, 1950. He died Feb. 12, 1991.
Bienlien retired from Gilster-Mary Lee Corp. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, VFW Auxiliary and AmVets Auxiliary.
Survivors include two daughters, Glenda Grayson of Perryville, Pam Chandler of Longdell, Mo.; three grandsons; and two great-grandsons.
She was preceded in death by her parents, an infant daughter, a son, a sister and three brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday and 6:30 a.m. to service time Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.