- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Shelby William Farrow, 29, of Perryville died Monday, Oct. 30, 2006.
He was born June 2, 1977, in Cape Girardeau, son of Gene and Frances Driskell Farrow. He and Kari Brewer were married Aug. 28, 2002.
Farrow was baptized in the Gospel Assembly Church. He worked at Farrow Hardwoods and Veneer Inc. with his father and brother.
Survivors include his wife; three children, Robert "Robbie" Farrow of Cape Girardeau, Jacob Farrow and Katie Farrow of Perryville; his parents of Millersville; a brother, Marcus Farrow of Jackson; a sister, Tara Farrow of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandfather, Wesley Farrow; maternal grandparents, Isaac and Katie Driskell, all of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandmother.
Friends may call today from 4 to 8 p.m. at McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Bon Reynolds and Jeff Gipson officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.