- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
James Shannon Learue, 33, of Jackson passed away Saturday, Oct. 28, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 24, 1973, in Sikeston, Mo., son of James M. and Cora Learue. He and Rachal Poole were married Feb. 4, 2006.
Shannon attended Fruitland Community Church. He was currently attending Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center with concentration in construction.
Loving survivors include his wife, Rachal of Jackson; former wife, Valeda Learue of Eden Valley, Minn.; two sons, James Scott Learue and James Devin Learue; three daughters, Bethani, Elizabeth "Lizard," and Julia Learue; mother-in-law, Joyce (Ellis) Agee of North Pekin, Ill.; stepmother-in-law, Cindy Poole of Fruitland; three brothers, Joey Poole of Fruitland, Scott Learue of Scott City and Scott McCants of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents and grandparents.
Friends may call from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Thursday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
A memorial service will be held at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Parry officiating. Interment will be in Fairmount Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to the American Heart Association or to the family.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.