- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Ronald A. Klepper, 63, of Anna died Friday, Oct. 27, 2006, at St. Joseph Memorial Hospital in Murphysboro, Ill.
He was born Feb. 13, 1943, in Blue Island, Ill., son of Gervis and Violet Swafford Klepper.
Klepper was a member of Mount Moriah Lutheran Church.
Graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Anna City Cemetery, with the Rev. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.