- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CAIRO, Ill. -- Mable L. "Bo" Kinder Helt, 69, of Cairo died at 3:05 a.m. Monday, Oct. 30, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 6, 1937, at Chaffee, Mo., daughter of Ardello William and Lucille Maudie Riehn Bentley.
Bo was a self-employed care giver. She was a member of Powerhouse of God Church where she had worked in the music department and also with the U Turn Christian Youth Group in Sikeston, Mo.
She was a former member of Magnolia Manor Historical Society in Cairo, and Soul Crusaders Gospel Group in Chaffee.
Survivors include two sons, Richard (Darlene) Kinder and Wesley (Debbie) Kinder of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Peggy (Mike) Moorhouse of O'Fallon, Mo.; a brother, Gary W. (Rheta) Bentley of Chaffee; four sisters, Jean Hanlon of St. Charles, Mo., Jackie (Pete) Mansker of St. Louis, LaWanda (Tooter) Talley of Dexter, Mo., Bonnie Sadler of Sikeston; and an aunt, Olwen Riehn of Cape Girardeau.
Also nine grandchildren, Derek (Kristie) Sissom of O'Fallon, Travis McGuire of Cape Girardeau, Heather Kinder of St. Louis, Gabe Kinder and April Kinder of Cape Girardeau, Michelle McGuire of Chaffee, Dana Kinder and Scott Kinder of Cape Girardeau; and a great-grandchild, Jacob McGuire of Chaffee.
She was preceded in death by four brothers, Danny, Glen, Bob and Bill Bentley.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Craig officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee.
Pallbearers will be Derek Sissom, Gabe Kinder, Travis McGuire, Scott Kinder, Gary Lynn Bentley and Jason Talley.