- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Charles Smith Randol, 92, of Jackson died Sunday, Oct. 29, 2006, at Monticello House.
He was born June 4, 1914, on the family farm at Jackson, son of Luther Jackson and Clara N. Schrock Randol. He and Viola Estell Biri were married Sept. 9, 1936. She died Feb. 8, 1999.
Mr. Randol was a farmer, and member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church.
Survivors include a son, Jack (Mary Don) Randol of Millersville; a daughter, Agnes (Joe) Morton of Cape Girardeau; seven grandchildren, Greg, Tim and Kevin Morton, Amy Sailors, Lee Mac and Wade Randol, and Kia Shovan; and 15 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers, Joe and Clarence; and three sisters, Lucille, Evelyn and Irene.
Friends may call at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday. Parish prayers will be at 7:30.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Conception Church, with Monsignor Edward Eftink officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception Building Fund.