- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
FROHNA, Mo. -- Anna Ocine Kassel, 73, of Frohna died Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2006, at Tupelo, Miss.
She was born May 24, 1933, at Russellville, Ala., daughter of Jefferson Andrew and Julia V. Thorn McKinney. She and Milbert N. Kassel were married May 6, 1961. He died Sept. 13, 2005.
Kassel was a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown, Mo.
Survivors include a sister, Ovenia Manley of Russellville.
She was preceded in death by her parents; four brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Grace Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.