- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Victoria J. Harris, 53, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Oct. 26, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Dec. 10, 1952, at Cape Girardeau, daughter of Joseph L. and Shirley C. Griffith Koelzer.
Harris was employed at Big Lots in Cape Girardeau as a cashier. She graduated in 1970 from Cape Central High School. She was a member of Eagles Aerie 3775 in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her parents; a daughter, Adrianne J. Barsh of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Mary R. Smith of Gordonville; and a grandchild, Madison P. Barsh of Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call at Ford and Son Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday. A memorial service will be at 3 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. The Rev. Cy Smith will officiate.