- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Police reports 10/28/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cittie L. Wade, 28, of 625 N. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
* Brian S. Mosley, 19, of 1026 Maple St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear on seat-belt violation.
* Donnetta S. Perry, 24, of 1036 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for negligently burning/exploding.
* A domestic assault was reported at 337 N. Ellis St. Trenell A. Clemons, 19, of 337 N. Ellis St., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of cosmetics. Judy F. Rhymer, 58, of 109 N. Henderson Ave., received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Car Mart, 1455 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of a money bag.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 443 Marie St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* Harassment was reported in the 1500 block of West Independence Street.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the county sheriff's department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nicholas A. Melton, 28, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Dennis L. Ruggly, 50, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Scott L. Magill, 44, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving while suspended, failure to register a motor vehicle annually, speeding and on a Jefferson County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic offense.
* Andrew W. Bowman, 18, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Scott County warrant for tampering with a motor vehicle.
* Keitree D. Shannons, 17, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for walking in the roadway when sidewalk available.
* Ronnie D. Parden, 32, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.