- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire reports 10/28/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 5:54 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Camellia Drive.
* At 6:16 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of Broadway.
* At 8:09 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of Bellevue Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 8:20 a.m., medical assist on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 12:16 p.m., medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 3:01 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Forest Avenue and Broadway.
* At 4:09 p.m., a still alarm in the 1800 block of Brink Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* An alarm sounding at 210 N. West Lane.