- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Fire reports 10/28/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 5:54 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Camellia Drive.
* At 6:16 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of Broadway.
* At 8:09 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of Bellevue Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 8:20 a.m., medical assist on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 12:16 p.m., medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 3:01 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Forest Avenue and Broadway.
* At 4:09 p.m., a still alarm in the 1800 block of Brink Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* An alarm sounding at 210 N. West Lane.