- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man charged with assault after incident at Cape bar (06/24/16)1
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Linna Mae Eddleman, 80, of Anna, Ill., died Friday, Oct. 27, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 7, 1926, in Dongola, Ill., the daughter of Thurman and Iva Karraker Harvick. She and Loren Eddleman were married Dec. 8, 1945, in Mount Vernon, Ill.
Eddleman was an employee of REA in Dongola from 1944 to 1953. She was a homemaker and a member of the Anna Church of Christ.
Survivors include her husband, Loren Eddleman of Anna; one son, Philip Eddleman of Plano, Texas and a brother, H.D. Harvick of Mesa, Ariz.
She was preceded in death by a son, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at the Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Shelton officiating. Interment will be in the Christian Chapel Cemetery.