Police reports 10/30/06
Monday, October 30, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending the filing of formal charges for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving with a revoked license, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to maintain right half of the roadway.
* Adrian J. Miller, 29, of 1323 N. Spanish St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a prohibit noise act.
* Two cartons of cigarettes were reported stolen from Jaspers, 1228 N. Kingshighway.
* Cash and credit cards were reported stolen from 330 Siemers Drive.
* Gasoline and keys were reported stolen from 115 N. Fountain St.
* Theft was reported at 10 S. West End Blvd.
* Theft was reported at 721 Morgan Oak St.
* Property damage was reported at 1334 Rosewood Drive.
* Property damage was reported.
* Property damage was reported at1207 S. Kingshighway.
* A 25-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 45-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A curfew violation was reported.
* An abandoned vehicle was towed at the intersection of Bloomfield Road and Pacific Street.
* A person was reported missing at 429 N. Frederick St.