- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Samantha Marie Wright and James William Page IV exchanged vows Sept. 9, 2006, at Chatillon-DeMenil Mansion in St. Louis. The Rev. Bob Towner performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry and Bonnie Stepenoff of Cape Girardeau. Jim and Dana Page of Sedalia, Mo., are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Leah Hill of Champaign, Ill. Bridesmaids were Hannah Stepenoff of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride; Carolyn Shaw of St. Louis, and Ali Lang of Richmond, Va.
Seth Kakuske of Kansas City, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Mark Eshelman of El Paso, Texas, Nick Weant of Sedalia, and Daniel Leifeld of St. Louis.
The reception was held at the mansion.
The groom~s parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 8 at Tucker's Place in St. Louis.
Mrs. Page is a 1999 graduate of Central High School, and is attending Webster University. She is employed at St. Louis City Museum.
The groom is a 2004 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia, and is attending graduate school at St. Louis University. He is a member services coordinator of Simon Recreation Center at St. Louis University.
The couple resides in St. Louis.