- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Robert Earl Bouge, 81, of Marshall, Mo., died Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2006, at The Living Center in Marshall.
He was born Feb. 15, 1925, in Villisca, Iowa, son of Selwyn and Ruth Shadwell Bouge. He and Daphna Keller were married March 13, 1946, in Cape Girardeau.
He lived part of his life in the Cape Girardeau and Chaffee, Mo., area and then moved to Marshall in 1975.
He was manager of Midwest Veterinary Supply in Marshall.
Bouge served in the U.S. Navy from Oct. 28, 1942, to Jan. 4, 1946, and then was recalled for 14 months in 1950 and 1951.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Donald Bouge and wife Paula of Oran, Mo., Gary Bouge and wife Debra of St. Petersburg, Fla., Bill Bouge and wife Melaine of Hendersonville, Tenn., Scott Bouge of Marshall; eight grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a son and a sister.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Sunday from 5 to 8 p.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Full military honors will be conducted by Missouri Honor Guard. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorials may be made to Fitzgibbon Mary Montgomery Hospice in Marshall.