Cape Girardeau County Commission action
Friday, October 27, 2006
* Approved payroll change forms.
Discussion items and appointments
* Approved purchase of a printer for Division III of the circuit court.
* Approved purchase of a computer for John Clifton, county coroner.
* Approved purchase of a fax machine for county collector's office.
* Approved allowing Christ Pottorf to work on courthouse landscaping for an Eagle Scout project.
Actions not on agenda:
* Heard a proposal from the Missouri Department of Transportation for Route AB extension.
* Received and filed e-mails regarding a local government leadership conference in Columbia, Mo., and an art show at the Missouri Association of Counties conference.
* Approved closing county offices on Nov. 24.