- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
DEXTER, Mo. -- Glenda Fay Goza, 56, of Dexter died Saturday, Aug. 16, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 3, 1946, near Marble Hill, Mo., daughter of Frank and Agnes McCulley Goza.
Survivors include two daughters, Jennifer Goza of Cape Girardeau, Kristy Goza of Kentucky; two brothers, Kenneth Goza of Dover, Tenn., Bud Goza of St. Louis; five sisters, Patsy Goza of Jackson, Julie and Dorothy Goza of Cape Girardeau, Betty Dockery of Fenton, Mo., Shirley Hoover of St. Louis; a friend, Sanford Freeborn Jr. of Dexter; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother.
There is no service scheduled.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.