- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)4
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
DEXTER, Mo. -- Glenda Fay Goza, 56, of Dexter died Saturday, Aug. 16, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 3, 1946, near Marble Hill, Mo., daughter of Frank and Agnes McCulley Goza.
Survivors include two daughters, Jennifer Goza of Cape Girardeau, Kristy Goza of Kentucky; two brothers, Kenneth Goza of Dover, Tenn., Bud Goza of St. Louis; five sisters, Patsy Goza of Jackson, Julie and Dorothy Goza of Cape Girardeau, Betty Dockery of Fenton, Mo., Shirley Hoover of St. Louis; a friend, Sanford Freeborn Jr. of Dexter; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother.
There is no service scheduled.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.