- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
DEXTER, Mo. -- Glenda Fay Goza, 56, of Dexter died Saturday, Aug. 16, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 3, 1946, near Marble Hill, Mo., daughter of Frank and Agnes McCulley Goza.
Survivors include two daughters, Jennifer Goza of Cape Girardeau, Kristy Goza of Kentucky; two brothers, Kenneth Goza of Dover, Tenn., Bud Goza of St. Louis; five sisters, Patsy Goza of Jackson, Julie and Dorothy Goza of Cape Girardeau, Betty Dockery of Fenton, Mo., Shirley Hoover of St. Louis; a friend, Sanford Freeborn Jr. of Dexter; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother.
There is no service scheduled.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.